If you are experiencing difficulties with protecting your spreadsheets with XLSafe you can go through our troubleshooting list to isolate the problem.
- Ensure your anti-virus does not interfere with Microsoft Office files containing macros.
- Ensure you have administrative rights to create and write files in the output folder location.
- Ensure . . . → Read More: XLSafe Troubleshooting Guide
The Custom UI Editor for Microsoft Office can be used to change the ribbon layout of your protected files.
You can download the software from this link: OfficeCustomUIEditorSetup.zip The default installation path for the software is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\CustomUIEditor\CustomUIEditor.exe
In order to use our software you must enable the option “Trust access to VBA project” in the Microsoft Excel options.
1. Close down all Microsoft Excel files and quit the Microsoft Excel application. Open a new instance of Microsoft Excel.
2. Click on the Microsoft Office button and then ‘Excel Options’.
. . . → Read More: Trust access to VBA project
VBASafe is the most powerful obfuscation, scrambling and cleaning tool for your Microsoft Excel ® VBA code and projects.
1. Ensure the option ‘Trust Access to the VBA Project Object Model’ is checked before using VBASafe. You will find this inside Excel Options/ Trust Center/ Trust Center Settings/ Macro Settings.
2. Load VBASafe by . . . → Read More: VBASafe – VBA Code Obfuscation Tutorial
We are pleased to announce the release of VBASafe v3.2.
VBASafe is the most powerful obfuscation, scrambling and cleaning tool for your Microsoft Excel ® VBA code and projects. Our award-winning VBASafe scrambler is being used within a multitude of industries across the globe to secure the most complex VBA projects.
The recent . . . → Read More: Release of VBASafe v3.2 – VBA Scrambler for Microsoft Excel